Upskill and reskill your staff at no risk, this is how…
Did you have to reduce your workforce? Are your employees finding themselves in the position of having to take on more responsibilities and extra work? Do you have to think of a longer-term strategy to reskill and upskill your current employees for better business performance?
For a sustainable future business, consider focusing on improving the current skill-set of your existing staff members so that they’re equipped to hit the ground running. It’s a fact, the more empowered your team is to perform their duties within the framework of your company’s requirements, the happier and more productive they will be. This leaves you with the space to focus on the bigger picture in terms of strategic direction and modifications which may need to be made in order to stem the tide of COVID.
We can help
Our solution is to offer you a learning journey that will transform someone into a more motivated and productive team member – all while granting them a reputable qualification.
- We help you select the best upskilling / reskilling learning journey for your team
- Register for an employed Learnership (group training of 8 pax or more)
- Price per learner for any of the Learnership is R20 000 per person excl. VAT
- We can implement the Learnership Tax incentive process for you
- Pay 50% deposit
- We assist you to claim back your deposit within 3 to 6 months after your 1st payment
- Balance to be paid only after learners have been found competent following the 12-month programme.
It’s as simple as that. Have peace of mind that your employees are hitting the mark whilst you’re able to claim back tax as an added incentive.
Contact the team at Summit today to help propel your team to greater heights.
email@example.com / 012-942-5781